Sunday, April 27, 2008

Let's Get it On! (not Marvin Gaye, UFC)

Alright, y'all! Enough of the smack talk! Myself, along with the Williamson Gang, will rule all!!! That is if we can talk Mike into eating fruit. I should mention, the sleep rule is unfair for those about to bear a child, or stay up with a woman about to bear a child, not to mention how much worse it will get once the child is born. But we don't need sleep to dominate in the challenge! Let the results show for themselves.

P.S. Does labor count as toning?

4 comments:

Paul or Lindsay said...

LABOR definitely counts for toning and cardio if you ask me!! Tell Amy HI! Can't wait to see the Fush.

Shar said...

The Williamson's may very well be winning, but I don't know because I am waiting for the Peterson's point totals from last week.

Natalie said...

LABOR counts for 5 points in the "toning" area. That's my vote, anyhow!

The Rocking Radmalls said...

With a name like "Labor" I think it should get triple points for toning, cardio, and ....what else? Well, I just think Amy should get lots of bonus points.