Week One Team Results (It's a tight race!)
Max Meltdown: 47.5
Richard Simmons’ Favorite Team: 47
The Williamson Gang: 44.4
Clan MacDuff 43.75
The Biggest Winners: 42.6
Congratulations! It’s a close race and I have to tell you that I am so impressed with the entire family effort for week one. I think we have lost around 60 lbs. and I know we have consumed more water, fruits, and veggies than ever before. Some who haven’t moved in a very long time started a workout routine. Now let’s make this a habit.
Our top five individuals were:
Shar: 68 points
Marsha: 65.5 points
Mike: 53 points
Shelley and Becci: 52 points
Week Two Incentive**
After talking to the other founding mother we have decided to offer a one time 10 point bonus to the individual who made the biggest point improvement from week one to week two. So don’t be discouraged if week one was not what you hoped it would be. We know that we will all have down weeks, but we want you all to stay with us.
** Please make sure that I have your weekly results no later than noon on Monday.
Best News for Week 2 - Amy gets workout points for labor even though she delivered by c-section last night. They had a 5lb 10 oz. 17 in. baby girl, so she also gets all her weight loss points. Way to go Amy and Dave!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats to Amy and Dave! We hope all is well. What is the baby's name?
Need to go see Amy and new baby! Need info. Would it be better to wait until she's home? How long will she be in the hospital?
Amy would be glad to have a visit. She will be there for 3-4 days. The baby is still in the intensive care nursery, but they expect her out of there tomorrow, (Wed.)The name is Jane.
Wow, 60 lbs...I am so impressed! I can see I have got to step up my points.
WE"RE ALL WINNERS
Jane!!!! I love that name. Amy, I am so glad you're o.k. and I wish Jane a quick trip into your arms at home. Seriously, congratulations to Dave, Amy & Ashley!!!
As a "side"-note to Mike: I can see you've gotten me this week, but for next week, I'll be on you like a left love-handle!!!! (I'm not so good at smack talk. How was that? Too rude? :)
Post a Comment