Friday, April 25, 2008

And Another Thing.....

Lindsay and I need a ruling: What constitutes a "sugary treat"? Would one measley tootsie roll blow our chances of getting a point for that day? What about graham crackers? Daily chocolate is essential for my health.....(mental)......... Also, Chad needs a ruling on Kool-Aid. (Why didn't we give a point for avoiding "kid foods".......you know, hot dogs, mac & cheese, fruit snacks? Then, Chad would really be starving, though, he'd probably be the biggest loser.

6 comments:

Paul or Lindsay said...

I beg to differ!! Paul would definitely be the biggest loser if we cut out anything and everything that a four-year old likes.

Marsha Maxwell said...

I had some of the same questions--is a smoothie from Jamba a "sugary treat"? What about Weight Watchers cheesecake? I think we should only count true junk food (real desserts, cookies, candy, etc.) as sugary treats. I have chocolate vitamins. They are vitamins and candy at the same time, so you feel absolutely no guilt about eating them!

Natalie said...

Where do you get chocolate vitamins? I'm going through major chocolate withdrawal.

Marsha Maxwell said...

I get the chocolate vitamins from my trainer, which I know is a sore subject for some people. Hey, I'm old, and I need all the help I can get!

Mary Ann W. said...

I want any chocolate I can get, I agree that this is a problem. Dark Chocolate (it has less sugar) is that a sugary treat?

Marsha Maxwell said...

You should probably try Zone bars, Jell-o sugar free chocolate pudding (not a "sugary treat"), or chocolate flavored protein shakes. I add protein powder to my Jell-o pudding and that makes it relatively good for you. Anyway, these help me with my chocolate/dessert cravings, although you should use them sparingly since they add calories to your day.