Thursday, April 24, 2008
Comment for Mary Ann
My mom is having issues posting comments on this blog so she asked me to do it for her. (Shar, please check the blog settings to make sure she is listed as an author on the blog.) She wanted everyone to know that she is the most senior person in the contest and so her lengthy life experience will give her a clear advantage. (That isn't exactly what she said but I like my version better) My thoughts are that just the fact that she thinks that being older will help proves that she has finally become senile and will be easy to defeat. I think the fact that she cant post comments on the blog bears this out. (By the way Mom, please remember that this is all in fun and this should in no way displace me as your favorite child)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I sent her an invite to be an author, but you will have to provide tech support.
Post a Comment