I just love her!! Keep the pictures coming (or maybe I'll just come see you a lot); it helps me remember that something good does come from all the "schwah" (to use a "Mark"ism) you go through!!
Speaking of schwah, I talked to Tisha yesterday and she wanted me to tell everyone hi for them. She is doing well, and they find out what there having a week from Saturday.You should come see us Lin, I think sweet sleepy Jane would be a good reminder of why we allow these little alien life forms to take over our bodies for 9months.
She's no ALF, Amy!!! I can't believe how much she's changed already. By the way, how are you feeling? I'm sure you're ready to go climb Everest or something....
7 comments:
That's right! My genes! Who's the man!
I think she is worth at least 1000 points!
Proud Grandma:)
She's a cutie! Congrats to you guys. I hope to see her soon!
I just love her!! Keep the pictures coming (or maybe I'll just come see you a lot); it helps me remember that something good does come from all the "schwah" (to use a "Mark"ism) you go through!!
Speaking of schwah, I talked to Tisha yesterday and she wanted me to tell everyone hi for them. She is doing well, and they find out what there having a week from Saturday.You should come see us Lin, I think sweet sleepy Jane would be a good reminder of why we allow these little alien life forms to take over our bodies for 9months.
She's no ALF, Amy!!! I can't believe how much she's changed already. By the way, how are you feeling? I'm sure you're ready to go climb Everest or something....
Considering the post c section stories you hear I am fantastic. Though if I had to choose I would not opt to do it again.
Post a Comment