Friday, May 16, 2008

Anyone up for meeting to exercise?

I think I need a workout partner so that I can get my toning/weights in. I try to stretch/do situps and pushups when I can after runs, and I do have running pardners (we took 2 weeks off so I could help my knee out), but I think I really need to do some strength workouts. (I just got self-conscious, thinking about the twig-arms comments that Mark used to make to me.....but he's not doing this, so, I should be safe.) Anyway, old twig-arms wants to lift and tone. My score reeks. I need points!!! Is anyone interested? (Anyone in my neck of the woods? I'm thinking like videos will be fine. After my kids are in bed.....around 8:30?) Shelley

1 comment:

Paul or Lindsay said...

I'm always up for videos, except I am a single parent right now, and I think your physical fitness level is slightly better than mine. I'll just keep doing my pregnancy yoga alone and hating every minute of it!