
Alright, Team 3.
Here are my name suggestions. You may want to help out here, or we'll be stuck with one of these:
1- The Fill-a-Busters (I don't know how that fits, none of us serve in Congress, or even city council. I just like the name. Maybe it suggests we're not going to gorge ourselves on sugary treats?)
2- The Lean Machines (I think that one has potential).
3- The Abstainer-Trainers (I don't know. I just don't know).
Here are my name suggestions. You may want to help out here, or we'll be stuck with one of these:
1- The Fill-a-Busters (I don't know how that fits, none of us serve in Congress, or even city council. I just like the name. Maybe it suggests we're not going to gorge ourselves on sugary treats?)
2- The Lean Machines (I think that one has potential).
3- The Abstainer-Trainers (I don't know. I just don't know).
4- The Heart-Rates (I can give you more, if you want)!
5- The Slim Goodbodies (I always was strangely fascinated by that guy).

See what happens when I'm left alone for too long?

See what happens when I'm left alone for too long?
Leave your suggestions in the comments box. I have to say, despite the flesh-tone unitard, that the Slim Goodbodies is growing on me. (ew)
9 comments:
I am all for the Slim Goodbodies. I'm sure glad we have you thinking up names for us. I was thinking Team 3 was just fine, but not any more.
Strangely, I am more disturbed by his soft curls than his "look at my innards" outfit.
Caleb votes Slim Goodbodies or Lean Machines!
I am going to have to chime in with the Slim Goodbodies and wish you were thinking up names for my team.
Well, I guess so far, it's the slim goodbodies. I expect to hear from the other team members soon!
I'm kind of liking the slim goodbodies--as long as we don't adopt that costume as the team uniform.
Excuse me, I have to run to the bathroom for another pee break. . . darn water.
Oh Shell...I'm really gonna miss having you on my team. I need someone to bend the rules a bit with. (Come on, does one chocolate Ghirardelli square REALLY count as a sugary treat??)
I'm totally for Slim Goodbodies--for some reason I love that guy!
You have always liked a well defined nervous system.
Post a Comment