After reading all of the responses to the limit question, Mary Ann and I decided that we would remove the limit on the toning and keep the limit of 14 points per week on the cardio. So you get one point for every 20 minutes of stretching, toning and weight training and one point for every 30 minutes of cardio, for up to 14 cardio points weekly.
For those of you who are new to this contest, know that no one reached the total possible in any week last time. We all have other priorities that keep us from going too crazy and our initial limits were for the youth participating with us. My only concern is how to limit Mom this time...she is walking up a storm. We also want everyone to feel they can be competitive. We hope this compromise will be acceptable to those who wanted limits and those who did not. So keep building those muscles and I expect to hear your results Monday before noon.
Team 2, did you finalize the new name? (I think Kris and Shelley should have gone into advertising.)
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea! I am glad we are not placing limits per day on the weights/toning. I did an hour of weights on Saturday, but simply because I had not gotten to the gym that much during the week. I agree it's unlikely that anyone will exceed the limits. I certainly don't plan to! Is there a daily limit on cardio, or is it just weekly?
Post a Comment