I'm glad you clarified it was hopes of being slim vs. slim hopes of winning.
No,I'm afraid that you don't understand that the rest of you have slim hopes of winning!I pumped out 8 exercise points yesterday!
You go rick! I've regularly been doing 4 points a day! :) I've lost some weight already! :)
Wow, this is sounding way too competitive for me. I better quit talking and get moving!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm glad you clarified it was hopes of being slim vs. slim hopes of winning.
No,
I'm afraid that you don't understand that the rest of you have slim hopes of winning!
I pumped out 8 exercise points yesterday!
You go rick! I've regularly been doing 4 points a day! :) I've lost some weight already! :)
Wow, this is sounding way too competitive for me. I better quit talking and get moving!
Post a Comment