Of all the places to NOT lose points, Chad and I have struggled with taking our multivitamin. I need some tips.
As for healthy habits, I think the best benefit I have gained from taking part in this contest is that of consistently eating more fruits and veggies. I go to Costco once a week, and just stock up on lots of good produce. Then, I come home and invent ways to use it. I snuck a full serving of spinach into every family member's pasta last night! And, I'm really expanding my repertoire of vegetable sides. So, I LOVE that my kids are eating more of it, and even asking for fruits and veggies more. It's great. That habit, alone, has made this contest worth it. I tend to feel better and am not as hungry for junk. I think it's even helping my waistline. (or in my case, my bum line:) Chad loves the veggies too. He pounds them down with ranch every night whilst he does his couch tatering. (Just because you watch Ice Road Trucker on the Discovery Channel doesn't mean you have to eat like one).
Yes, I said "Ice Road Trucker." It could be (and has been) worse. We've done "Dog, The Bounty Hunter" and "Speed Week."
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I believe we were in on the "Dog the Bounty Hunter" phase. I forgot to take my multi-vitamin last night too. Paul really likes the gummy kid kind. Now, is this suitable for an adult...probably not, but hey, at least he's getting something. Also, I was in line at the Giant the other day and saw a tabloid saying that Dog and Beth are getting divorced! Is this true?
OK, I can't believe this conversation...and you both scoff at me watching Grey's Anatomy?
Shelly, does Chad watch Deadliest Catch? I highly recomend it. I have found I have to be careful when I take my vitamin or it upsets my stomache, is that a problem for anyone else? Maybe it's just the one I am taking.
Guilty pleasures...what a range of fun we have going here. We all have our secret relaxing activity don't we? (spider solitaire anyone?)
what is spider solitaire? And yes, Amy, Chad loves Deadliest Catch and watches it religiously. I like that Mike Rowe. He's funny.
Post a Comment