So, I was asked by several people at the Christmas party how I'm getting such high point scores. Well, the first thing to tell you I guess is I've lost 27 lbs since we started this challenge. (Yeah, I'm pretty stoked about it!) How, do you ask?? Well, I'm not only doing everything I can to get all of my points with our family challenge, I've been logging all of my food online. The website I use is www.sparkpeople.com and they also give you weight loss tips, in home strength training you can do in front of the tv, and also give you an awesome support group of people doing the same thing. For those who wanted to know, that is my secret.
Love y'all! You were all looking great at the party! Keep it up!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations, you and Caleb have had amazing results in just a few months. I'm so proud of the whole family, we are moving in the right direction. Thanks for the tips.
Thanks Shala! I went to the website and decided it is totally awesome. I'm now tracking my nutrition and workouts, and it really helps to have it on paper! I especially love knowing how many calories I take in vs. how many I am burning. My goal is 10 lbs. by the first of March. We'll see what happens!
Good luck with that Natalie! I would be a fat cow without Spark! I love it!
Post a Comment