
Hi Everyone!
I need to breathe some life into this fitness plan@! In a shame spiral, I'm afraid! Mom can vouch. Too many Jr. Mints at the movies tonight. Some of us love Coke. I love Chocolate. Any words of wisdom to help me conquer the addiction? I've tried Cocoa Krispies. Coco Puffs. They're just gateway chocolates for me. It's a slippery slope. I've never wanted to be Augustus Gloop more! Just give me a river!!!! (at least I'd get cardio pts. for the swim, eh?)
2 comments:
I'm in the same boat. I thought about making brownies tonight, but resisted the urge and had cereal instead. A small victory, I suppose. Although now the M&M's are my weakness. Maybe we need therapy. Or a trainer. Or just a little will power. Am I rambling. Does anyone out there fear the end of this contest? I may need to keep it up for a little while longer.
We all need to get Marsha's chocolate vitamins. I must admit that I had a fudge bar this week. (Only 1 point on Weight Watchers, but still empty calories.)
Post a Comment